Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Thank You for Your Continuous Reviews!

Here at Bishop & Bishop Dental, our staff appreciates feedback from patients because it teaches us how to improve as a team. Our staff would not only like to thank Carter A. for this positive review, but we would like to thank him for being a dedicated patient. If you recently experienced exceptional service from our office, please let us know! 

“He (Dr. David Bishop) is a very good dentist. I had lots of problems with my teeth when I first went to see him. He has resolved many of them, and the problems stay resolved. I have been going to him for a couple years now, and I would definitely recommend him. He does good work. I have had crowns and root canals done. He seems to be efficient, and I haven't had any problems with any work he has done.”

If you would like to leave a testimonial or are interested in learning more about the services we provide at our practice, visit www.bishopdental.com for more information. To schedule an appointment with Dr. David Bishop at Bishop & Bishop Dental here in Silver Spring, Maryland, call 301-608-9270.

No comments:

Post a Comment