Need to restore your smile due to extraction, tooth loss or severe damage? Bridges provide many advantages for correcting smile gaps and protecting your oral health, including:
• Bridges restore your smile in full. They are custom created to be indistinguishable from your other teeth, are fixed, and require no visible framework.
• Bridges restore the function of your teeth, eliminating the dietary restrictions and risks associated with missing teeth and exposed gum.
• Bridges are a long term dental solution. With proper care, this prosthetic can to last up to fifteen years.
• Bridges can be used to replace one or more missing teeth, and since they’re aesthetically pleasing and custom crafted, they can be used in highly visible portions of your smile.
• Bridges are cost effective and are covered by most insurance plans, whereas dental implants are often not.
You can learn more about bridges, our placement process and what you can expect from this restorative right on our website. Please call us directly here at Bishop & Bishop Dental, and we’ll be happy to answer all of your questions.