Do you have a missing tooth? Whether your smile gap is accidental or your tooth has been extracted, it’s still important to have your smile restored. Dental implants are one of the best ways to restore the natural look and feel of your smile. Compared to other tooth prosthetics, dental implants have unique advantages that set them above the rest.
If you are not sure which dental restoration is best for your smile, I’m always happy to help. Just arrange an appointment at my office for a consultation. For many patients, dental implants have proven to be a successful restoration with a number of benefits:
• There is no need to modify the surrounding teeth or rely on adjacent teeth for support. Dental implants stand alone.
• They can be placed anywhere within the mouth, serving as a great replacement for teeth in the front or back of your smile.
• Dental implants can be used to restore a single tooth, or entire rows of teeth through multiple implants.
• They provide patients with a natural look and feel that makes the restorative indistinguishable from the rest of your smile.
• Dental implants last are designed to last a lifetime with regular brushing, flossing and dental checkups